Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Long Fate Line Does Not Make You Rich

 There are many myths prevailing about palmistry and few of most common beliefs are  
 that  one who has a long Line of Saturn  or Fate line is rich man .

When I studied the hands of my acquaintances,  I began to doubt the validity of this knowledge. This was because many of my close friends had no Line of Saturn but were rich, while I saw a long Line of Saturn on the hands of many of my acquaintances living in poverty.  

To remove my doubts, I studied more and   examined more hands and found out that Line of Fate is actually line of effort . It shows the quality of efforts done by person. To know financial status of person many other lines and factors of hand are considered which normally people do not bother to check

No comments:

Post a Comment